Thursday 14 June 2012

Today, I lost part of a friend!

The time has come, it's the summer, end of uni, and I must step up and be useful. I must get a job! It may be the start of the summer, but it has come to the end, ish, for my 2 year relationship with my beard to cut, or trim, down. In my quest for a job, plus various other occasions like weddings to attend, I decided I must neaten up my face :( This was one of the hardest decisions I can take but it must happen if I'm to succeed in getting myself a job!


Before.......and after!

Much neater and airy now. Will be sorely missed though. R.I.P Beard!

Now on to greater and bigger things. Me and Debbie are going to become Parents!!!! :O We're adopting a little terror called Dangermouse, the Russian dwarf hamster. He was bought as a pair with Penfold, but he's got a bit of a dominating streak in him and has tried to hurt Penfold. So, in the interest in the health of Penfold, he's moving south from Birmingham way to Kingston.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment