Tuesday 26 June 2012

Here I am!!!!

Been quiet for the past week or so, sorry if it left you wanting more, but it's been a busy one. One that included taking on a new baby....
mmmmm... Cucumber!
going to a wedding.....
Congratulations Helen and Antony.
watching the demise of England's hopes of winning Euro 2012, and trying out a new fitness regime.

Sooo, where to start.... we have our new pet, as previously mentioned, Dangermouse. We drove, well I drove, to the flexibly named village of Rubery, just outside Birmingham to collect this terror. Whilst there me, the Deb's and her sister Sarah, went vintage shopping in and around B'ham. Visiting such places like COW vintage, near the Bullring, Ooooh!, the Custard Factory down the road and Top Banana where I got some smart vintage shoes for the wedding. Wedding went of without a hitch thankfuly and every one enjoyed the day from what I can tell. One drunk lady seemed to single me out and announce to the rest of the party I bear the likeness of one Johnny Depp! :S I struggle to see it, but she some how did. It most only be a compliment I'm sure though.

Watched the new Muppets movie on the weekend too, can see why Bret McKenzie won an oscar, a genius comic songwriter! It's an awesome film and up there with awesome kid films like Toy Story, How to train your dragon and Goonies. I really enjoy kids films, especialy when there are jokes aimed at adults in them.

I've now started a new "Treasure" Hunt, I'm trying to keep my eye out for road signs with animals on them, If any one comes across any, please add.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/matt-g88/sets/72157630297078978/ 

With England out of the Euro's, Britain now turns it's attention to Wimbledon and places its hopes on Murray's first tournament trophy. It will be hard for him, but we hope anyway.

This Thursday, if all goes to plan, I will be attending this years Festival of Speed at Goodwood, so my camera's will follow me and hopefully get some nice photo's of some fast cars! :D Can't wait.

Well, I think I've remembered my previous, did the usual apply for jobs so hopefully I'll have a job sorted out sooner rather than later.

Till' next time..... BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment