Saturday 9 June 2012

Freecycle, What a saviour!!!!

I can't explain how amazing freecycle/freegle and any other freebie websites are! Since moving into our new flat, me and the Deb's have had so many nice things from kind and generous people. Prize freebies have to be our exquisite, I personally hate the to use the word, 'shabby chic' white desk that the girlfriend uses, and for me it has to be some snazzy new shoes. Not for me though, for my car. Goodbye rubbish 14" steels, hello snazzy Golf 15" Alloys! Not had the chance to put them on the car yet, need to mess around with it first and clean them up but once done, picture will be uploaded.

 
My wheels from freecycle, and the 'shabby chic' table.

What a day it's been in the sport side of things, Wales lost to the Wallabies :( the World cup runners up lost to one of the underdogs with a bit of a lucky goal, Germany beat Portugal in an average match but Red Bull, despite making changes that would in theory, slow their car down, still allowed Vettel to be 0.3s quicker!!! Amazing! So far, been one fairly exciting weekend of sport.

Went to Surbiton this morning with the film camera, loaded with some slide film that I'm going to get cross processed. Took some photo's of the Art Deco style train station, some murals and wall paintings that are around the area too. These will be uploaded once the film is finished and sorted.

Alot to say this time,

Till next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment